so much for sharing your talents at our daughters birthday. The kids
loved your magic and performance."
perfect show for our son's 7th birthday."
never seen my kids laugh that hard!"
"Thank you so
much for a fantastic show! The children and adult guests were laughing
hysterically throughout the entire performance.
lot of laughs. Thank you for making Austin & Dylan's birthday so
special! Our friends and family had a great time; everyone said it was an
awesome party. We thought it was so great that you had a couple kids help
out with your show. Austin is really shy at times so we were all very
surprised and excited that you were able to get him to participate!"
Magichead has not forgotten what it's like to be a kid. At
children's birthday parties, his show is a
perfect way to capture youngsters attention, tickle their funny bones, and
leave them with an innocent glee."
Mr. Magichead's Hilarious Birthday Party Magic Show
What you get: An interactive 45-50 min. high-energy kids comedy-magic show narrowly aimed at ages 4-9, featuring the appearance of a (very tame) live rabbit.
The birthday party show is followed by 5-10 min. bunny petting and photo opportunities. Among the highlights of this quickly-paced costume-character performance are a starring role for the birthday person, lots of ludicrous predicaments, and loads of surprising magic that will mystify even the most sophisticated grown-ups. This birthday performance is self-contained, can be set-up just about anywhere and does not require a great deal of space.
What you will see: Young children sitting in one spot for 50 minutes! Everyone laughing at the bumbling magician in the wacky costume. Constant looks of amazement.
What you will hear: Thunderous applause, squeals, screams, oohs, aahs, whoas and laughter.
Why it's special: The Mr. Magichead show is hilarious, surprising and original combined with tons of energy and experience.
How Much? $295.00*
How this works: Please read "Technical Requirements" listed below. When you decide to book a show, we email you an agreement which you sign & return with a 50% deposit. Mr. Magichead arrives on-site 1 hr. prior to show time, and begins load-in 25 min. before show time.
1. Party planners please note - Mr. Magichead has a "no grown-ups talking during the show" policy. If your birthday party plan includes adults socializing during the performance, the children's magic show must be presented in a separate, quieter space.
2. The show must be positioned in such a way as to prevent backstage or on-stage viewing of the performance. Against a wall or kitty corner often works best, but in any event there must be a straight line which extends from wall to wall, with the performer on one side and everyone else on the other side. Special arrangements can be made if this is not possible.
3. Mr. Magichead is committed to providing an outstanding performance for your young guests and therefore in the interest of "distraction reduction" we prefer that no food or beverages be served to the children just before or during the show, and suggest that balloons, goody bags and piñatas be scheduled after the birthday party magic show.
4. Outdoor shows can be staged where:
5. Outdoor shows on sweltering days must be held in an area shaded for both the audience and performer.
$0.75 per mi. round trip beyond 100 mi. of Worcester.
New Castle $90.00
Dixville Notch $350.00